- By using our Platform, you agree to these terms regardless of whether you are paying user or a non-paying visitor. If you are using our Platform as a representative of an entity, you are agreeing to these terms on behalf of that entity.
About us and how to contact us
- We are ZEEP SOFTWARE LIMITED, a company registered in Hong Kong, trading as Zeep. Our company registration number is 2647355 and our registered office is at Room 605A, Core B, Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong.
- For any questions or problems relating to our Platform, our products or services, or these terms, you can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at +85253647887 or emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at Room 605A, Core B, Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong.
- If we have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us.
- When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
Changes of terms
- We may amend these terms from time to time by posting the updated terms on our Platform. If we make material changes, we will notify you of the changes before they become effective. By continuing to use our Platform and our services after the changes come into effect means that you agree to be bound by the revised policy.
Availability of our services
- We are constantly changing and improving our Platform and the products or services we provide. We may from time to time change or discontinue any of the products or services we offer, or add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop certain products, services, functionalities or features altogether. If we discontinue certain products, services, functionalities or features, we will give you advance notice where reasonably possible.
- We may release products, services, functionalities or features that we are still testing and evaluating. We will label such services as "beta", “preview”, “early access” or “trial” or any words or phrases with similar meanings. You understand that these beta services are not as reliable as other products or services we offer.
- We reserve the right to limit your use of our Platform and the services we provide, including the right to restrict, suspend or terminate your account if we believe you are in breach of these terms or are misusing our Platform or any services we provide.
- We try our best to ensure that our Platform is always available, but we do not guarantee that the operation of or access to our Platform will be uninterrupted or continuous. Our Platform may be interrupted for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, network or equipment failures.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform or system in order to access our Platform. We do not guarantee that our Platform will be free from bugs or viruses.
Your account and password
- In registering for an account on our Platform, you must provide truthful, accurate and up-to-date information about yourself. You should choose a strong and secure password. You must keep your password secure and confidential.
- You agree not to share your account credentials or give others access to your account. If and when we detect that an account is shared by multiple users, we may treat this as a security breach and suspend or terminate your account.
- We have the right to disable any password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you are in breach of these terms.
- You agree to follow our Acceptable Use Policy, which is set out at the end of these terms.
- You are responsible for all actions or activities that happens by, through or under your account, unless you report misuse.
For any questions or problems relating to our Platform, our products or services, or these terms, you can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at +85253647887 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at Room 605A, Core B, Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong.